Thursday, October 14, 2010

6 Millions ways........

Edit
6 million ways to......
by Chris Glover on Thursday, January 7, 2010 at 1:44am
There's 6 million ways to die I choose three. Love, hate and just being me. They all will leave you alone. Stuck by myself is were I start to zone. In love I wanted to sit on a thrown, be a King, find a Queen. Live in a country home. Just me and her away from the city. Living like royalty, watching over many. But dreams like that are always to good to be. It would be only a matter of time, before someone would come gunning for us, most likely someone we trust. Could it be, life would be, our worst enemy. It would be a plague that would take me Queen from me. So in the madness I turned to hate. Hate everything I saw, everything that was. I could trust no one, believe no one. Every word that I heard became a lie, it became the only truth was in I. So I took to me being my own private console, my own general, my own whole army. That lead to cracks in the wall, were I once stood tall, that would be the home to my soon future down fall. All paths will lead to death, so in each breath I exhale like there ain't nothing left. Now I sit back and count the ways, stuck here in a daze. My world of glory gone up in a blaze. But still to the world I strayed, I still want to play. So now I sleep and pray to rise another day, and look to add a fourth to my 6 million ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment