Monday, October 4, 2010

Lost in a Thought

I got lost in a thought today. I'm not sure if I ever want to leave
it. It was a beautiful and magical thought. Dare I say it was a
perfect thought. But there was one problem. It wasn't my thought. My
mind was crossed with another and I need to discover what amazing
persons head I was in. A link that strong must be found again. My will
to regain this connection is almost greater than the thought it self.

But back to that thought, it wasn't a far of land of Daisy's,
roses and Lilly's. They were not white houses and picket fences. No
endless bars, no tables of food, not hundreds of scantly clad women
running around. It was much better than any of those things. Heck, it
was better than all those things put together.

I was in a clear space. It was empty. Like a blank piece of
paper. When I looked up, I just hundreds and thousands of letters
floating across the sky's. With a look at each letter, they would fall
out of the sky. Raining down on my blank canvas until pages upon pages
were full of words. Full of stories. Full of perfection. Full of
passion. Full of the future. Full of me.

This thought that I'm lost in is the most amazing feeling I've
ever had. But still sadly, this is not my thought. This is to great to
be one thought. This is millions of thoughts. But I think I've found
out who's thoughts these are. There all of your thoughts. I see your
vision, so know it's up to all of you to share these thoughts with
others. Stop reading people, start writing. Your vision is far to
beautiful not to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment