Tuesday, December 21, 2010

This Is Where We Are

It's funny that my mother was such a great judge of character but he biggest mistake was the second girl I married witch was also the women I married. I think she only cosigned my marriage because she thought that was making me happy. At he funeral, was a true testament of who she was. She had conversations with my pops about who she thought was best for me. I laugh a lot because at her wake, my sister giggled because the girl I was most close with had a special moment with my mother but i don't think my sister saw the whole picture. I never share my feelings with people but all I do is share my feelings with people. It's past a year that my mother evolved to a state where she could go and judge my actions and question everything i do. If you knew her, then you know she was that nosey to want to see what we were all doing and she knew this was the only way. So let's laugh and think about her as we welcome in the new year. I love you NovaMom and so do all of these people that you called baby and watched over
.

No comments:

Post a Comment