Monday, April 5, 2010

#nobasements (my rants)

Why go to church and confess you sin's to God? He knows what your doing before you do it. It's all his plan right? #nobasements

I don't think I'm going to hell when I die. I just won't feel the pain anymore. And if I do I'll just roast some smores #nobasements

I was ready to sign them papers before Usher. Why did I marry that girl? I just wanted to crush her #nobasements

I asked the lady to come in and sit on my cutting board. I wanted a piece of her mind #nobasements

I keep a bat made of stone. I'm talking violence when I say I'm going to the club #nobasements think about that for a second

After my mother passed away so did my feelings about what I say. I bury bodies out of state, death happens when I va-K #nobasements

I choke a hoe with a Cheerio then I be like oh, then I pimp her corpse with bling and have the hood like whoa #nobasements

I could tell ya future, I f u cross me bets believe I'm gonna shoot ya. If I see you flossin then u know I'm gonna loot ya #nobasements

Yeah I'm kind of psycho, I hit so that you know. Touch u little nigga's like my name was Michael #nobasements

Its got to be killing u how I'm fighting for my life. You better hate me man cause I'm sliding dick to your wife #nobasements

Dont lose your dinosaur, always TRex shit. Call Me Bobby Flay, ill Tex-Mex it. See me in the kitchen, cooking up some next shit #nobasements

I cn play the drums & U cn play ur self. I cn beat her pussy up & make her cum on herself. I play the bar but only topshelf #nobasements

You'll never find tomorrow looking for it yesterday. Walk your own path and you'll find the right way #nobasements

Bout 2 get back on the horse, live 4 the hrs cause the time is ours, I dont care bout the picket fences & pretty flowers #nobasements

I'm tired of this bubble gum rap by these bubble wrap niggas. I pop bubble wrap so it's a wrap for these niggas #nobasements

I used bricks to bulid a wall around my heart so I will never get hurt again. But i'm slowly tearing it down from the inside #nobasements

I can't love any1 else till I learn to love myself. And at this point I'm not really feeling myself so I'll stall all by myself #nobasements

#nobasements so I got a straight to hell flow. Kick em down the stairs, there's no were else to go. Call up Satan tell'm I'm at the door

Everyone says they love you.....Right before you kill them #nobasements

I'm paying Satan child support because I'm always raising hell #nobasements

If it wasn't for violence, nothing would every get done. U see how people move when u bring it to the guns #nobasements

My life has been side tracked for the last year or so. I should get back on the right path but you don't hear me tho #nobasements

People who live in heaven shouldn't judge us that live in hell. #nobasements

Go to work tomorrow and demand a raise. CE0's talk different when a gun on the table. #nobasements

The beautiful thing about life is, we will all die someday. And in the end, that's all that's guaranteed #nobasements

I wish we could all be peace but #realtalk I only respect violence #nobasements

You'll never realize how much u love your life, until your about to die. Push your life to the limit and you'll always get it #nobasements

No comments:

Post a Comment