Thursday, April 1, 2010

Random Thoughts

I just want happiness and I see yours so I envy. My wants are not goals so that makes my own thoughts my worst enemy. My thoughts of tomorrow will be the end of me, my mind races to much, and that's no good for me. My spirits are crushed and that a shame 2me. Some times my eye's go dark and I'm empty of feelings. I only hang on to my sanity by a thread. Bored with life, need 2 switch it up. I've been cruising 2 long, I need 2 gear it up. I think it's the drink in my cup, I need 2 give it up.

I only tell u I care, because its what u want 2 hear. I only tell u I'm scared, cause I see your fear. Your really alone, even tho I'm here.

If I found out I don't love the love of my life, does that mean my life shall have no love or the love I thought I had never was.

No comments:

Post a Comment